At the end of 2012, I decided to make a list of 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30. If you’ve got time on your hands, you can read the full post about my 30 before 30 plans here.
30 before 30 – The List
2. Have something (anything) published and be paid for it.
3. Begin to pay off my student debt.
4. Do volunteer work.
5. Be a confident driver (i.e. not have a panic attack when facing the prospect of getting in the car).
6. Write a new novel and complete my MA.
7. Learn how to play chess.
8. Take a yoga or meditation class.
9. Eat lobster.
11. Learn a bit of Spanish.
12. Host a dinner party.
13. Walk the Three Peaks.
14. Try out for a roller derby
15. Have a party with a bouncy castle.
16. Master using WordPress
17. Go to a music festival.
18. Watch the films I haven’t watched (list to follow).
19. Go out for brunch.
20. Go to a drive-in movie.
21. Visit Edinburgh.
22. Do all the touristy bits of London you’re supposed to do when you’re a tourist.
23. Do a pub crawl.
24. Knit a scarf.
25. Do all the things I was too scared to do as a child (list to follow).
26. Own a round wicker chair.
27. Be a vegetarian for a week (or maybe a month).
28. Go on a random trip without planning any of it.
29. Stay up for 24 hours.
30. Work in the field for which I received my degree.